Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Support Prop 8

Hi everyone out there in the blogosphere. I don't want you to think that I've stopped blogging. I'm working on a post regarding same-sex couples adopting children and it's going to take a little longer than I anticipated, so, while you are waiting for my ever-so inspired comments (ha ha), please support the other pro prop 8 blogs, websites, youtube videos, news articles, etc out there on the internet. I have a list of blogs on the sidebar. I also have a list of links that are pro prop 8 under "online resources" on the sidebar. Please, please, please support these websites. There is wonderful pro marriage commentary on the internet. You can get a lot of ideas and information to pass along to the undecided voters. If you are an undecided voter, read the blogs and articles so you can make an educated decision.

No comments: